Thursday, June 5, 2014

Never is late.

Well, being honest, i have a lot of things i would like to learn, and another things that i left to do but i would like to make again. The first thing that i stopped doing was play basketball. In eighth grade i belonged to the basketball team of my school. In general i dont like the sports, i consider pretty boring, a waste of time, but i dont know what happened with this sport, i really love it. I remember watching the NBA games every Friday, it was a kind of ritual, after my workouts. I would like to play again.
One of the things I really like to learn is to play guitar. I really hallucinate seeing Joe Strummer of the clash playing the guitar, or my favorite composer, Jhonny Cash. Just one time in my life i try to learn this, but i gave up beacouse im a lazy bastard. I dont realy know if someday i learn to play guitar, maybe just be the typical dream of forming a band to fornicate with prostitutes and fill my veins of drugs... but as said ADIDAS...impossible is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment