Thursday, June 19, 2014

3Rs

Well. I'm not very aware of this things. If i allow myself, I can say i am very unconscious and ignorant of this topic. In the school, always they told us about the 3 Rs, hallways had trash cans to recycle plastic, paper and everything of that. But was in 2011 when i began to get interested for the environment for the big social movement against "hidroaysen" thermoelectric plant. From there I began to follow more the 3Rs. For example, in my home we have three types of landfills, one for plastic, and another for paper and another for glasses. We always try to organize the trash and put it early in the morning for the recycling trucks.
I think that is important for the society to know about this things because all the humanity have to figth to conserve and made the earth a best place to live now and in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment