Wednesday, April 23, 2014

technology.


in those days,  is difficult not to have access to technology, for all the advance of globalization and the world market. While we are all conditioned by the world that we live, my generation is faithful son of his time; we simply do not know how to live without technology
I wouldn't say it's my favorite technology piece, but that it is more useful... my computer, which is not really a wonder in technology but help me a lot since I got it. This was a gift from my family for my graduation, to help me in the university.
That was about four years ago. The truth is that I use my computer very often, to work, contact with my friends and my family and mostly listen to music which is what more I like to do. I don't like to feel love for material things,
but my computer was a gift that I got with the effort of my family so that it could work better, that is why I always take care though it not work very well and it is full of virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment