Thursday, April 10, 2014

BS AS.


One of the places that I really liked, was the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I went in September of 2011.I travel for an invitation of the Madres de Plaza de Mayo, I went an exhibition on popular education. I went with two friends, and one of the things that I like was that I could buy very cheap books and eat a lot of pizza.I liked also the culture of Argentina, the way of life, as they put the welfare of the people before the economic gain, and above all, I was surprise by how his memory are very present: as the commemorations to Chilean and Argentinian detained-dissappeared. I like very much the cities I got accustomed to Santiago (although I do not like Santiago) and that's why Buenos Aires called me greatly the attention. If I could, I would go again, to learn more and drink fernet.

2 comments:

  1. Buenos Aires its great ! Maybe i got this Winter vacations to visit a friend, but im not already sure about wen, im trying to make some money now,
    Maybe if i go I can bring you some thing you want to buy there.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Javier, I was in Baires the last year, I ate a lot of pizza too. I think its a very good city to live the live fast because always is all open, nothing stop, its really crazy. you have to go again and drink fernet.

    ReplyDelete